We provide quality insurance at reasonable costs for Community & Voluntary organisations and groups with unparalled service and advice on all your insurance requirements which remains our priority at all times. Our relationships with our insurance markets successfully built over several years ensures our knowledge of the industry and its requirements allows you, the customer, to receive the best value product in terms of both cover and price in all circumstances.
We can provide cover for a wide range of Community & Voluntary organisations and groups including :-
- Community, Family, Resource Centres
- Training Centres
- Community Créches
- Youth Groups & Organisations
- Community Drama and / or Dance
- Residents Associations
- Tidy Towns
- Patrick’s Day Parades
- Local Festivals
- Fundraising Events – Annual and One Off
Cover Available :-
- Business Interruption – alternative accommodation following a property loss
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Cover for volunteer workers
- Cover for fundraising activities
Request a Call Back
Do you have questions about how JD Insurance can help you? Send us an email using the contact form provided and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, phone 01 910 9950 between 09:00 am and 05:30 pm Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak to you.